Now in mid-summer mode, Mike “the Buzz-saw” Asti and George “the Howitzer” Gerbo join forces to sort through all the chaos that is the sports world. The MLB All-Star Game has come and gone, as every remaining game becomes that much more important. After a dominating 8-0 victory over the American League, has the National League signaled a changing of the guard? The NL has now claimed home field advantage in the World Series. Mike still feels this is very asinine and will reiterate this stance in typical buzz-saw fashion. How will the pennant races look going into October compared to how they appear currently? The Pittsburgh Pirate fan base will even be called out for hypocrisy.
The NHL and NBA off-season continue their soap opera dramatics. Rick Nash is still left toiling in Columbus, while the Dwight Howard saga shows no signs of coming to end anytime soon. Will George break his principles and actually discuss either one of his moratoriums? (Probably not). Does it really matter? We all know Mike enjoys hearing himself talk anyway. The Howitzer and Buzz-saw grace your ears and conquer chaos, as well as, sports radio, one day, at a time…
George Gerbo is one half of The Howitzer & Buzz-Saw Show podcast.
Previously from Mike Asti & George Gerbo:
- The Howitzer & Buzz-Saw Show – Jigga What? Ball So Hard!
- The Howitzer & Buzz-Saw Show – Pineapples, Aliens, & Anger!
- The Howitzer & Buzz-Saw Show: The Heel Brings The Fans To The Yard!
- The Howitzer & Buzz-Saw Show – June 12: The End Of The World As We Know It!
- The Howitzer & Buzz-Saw Show – May 27: All Hail The New World Order!